Monday 13 January 2014

Why can't people just do their jobs!

This has been the motto for the last few days of work. I said that things changed in the attraction and I thought it would be for the better but I was wrong. It has turned out to be the opposite of that, people in the attraction have just stopped caring. Thats not what we want/need at all! Robyn was the top dog and everyone else was below her. Now that she is gone we don't have a leader anymore. No matter what if anyone steps up to be the leader the chances are no one will listen. I talked to someone recently about this and the way the place has been going and we are terrified. I have only been here for two months and a bit and I can see the attraction on a good day and a bad day. On a good day everything is on time and everything is clean. A bad day we are so behind on shows, no one is pulling on time and the place is a mess. We are really hoping that when the new people come in that they will help us get back on track. So if any new people are reading this basically my only advice to you would be; don't be afraid to ask questions (to the right people), Pull on time and have fun with it. Our job is mind numbingly boring at times. Hate to admit it but its true, but you make the most of it really. If you have this constant attitude of, oh this job sucks it's so boring. Then please do everyone a favour just go home. Other then that Everything has been good. I am running out of food though, it sucks. I need to go grocery shopping but I don't really want to. I am done tomorrow at 6:45 as matt wanted the day off so I have to think of something to do tomorrow night. Being done at 6:45 is fantastic! It is the earliest that you can ever be done unless you er but still fantastic! Things are going good with people at the attraction, it's so nice having a group of people you can actually have a conversation with not just small talk like normal.



I am so tired right now I don't even know what I am typing anymore….. I am going to bed. will update when I can concentrate.



Have a magical day!


Sam

1 comment: