Sunday 5 January 2014

Oh housing….

Note to anyone who is going to be moving into housing at any point. No matter how much you clean you will never get the place looking nice. I spent 5 hours "cleaning" my room and organizing and it looks just as bad as it did before. One good thing that came out of this was that I finally watched Pocahontas 2. I heard this was a really bad movie and so I was too afraid to watch it but I am glad I finally did, it was so good! It is based off of a true story so it didn't have the fairy tale ending as you would expect but the Disney version of what really happened. After that I was sitting in my room when one of the girls I work with posted something in the FB group about going out to down town Disney that night. She had mentioned it to me a few times and so I decided to go. I can't drink here and even if I could I wouldn't because thats not my thing. I decided to go though in order to make an effort to get to know the people I work with better. I came here to make new friends and have new experiences and even in the last two months of me being here I have found that I have habits that I was starting to form that I didn't really want to have. So I went and I am glad I did because it was fun. It was nice to get to know these girls outside of work. I learned things about them I would of been okay with not knowing but what ever. I came home again and they where there to question me about this night events. It was a nice night with the girls and hopefully it will happen again.



Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment