Tuesday 3 December 2013

Property control, Cast connections and magic kingdom round two.

This morning we just took our time getting ready and at around 2 Carrie and I went to property control. This is a cast discount store. One building its smaller but it is all damaged things so it is all 75% off. Some of the things are almost in perfect condition. I bought a bucket of soldiers from toy story for 75% off because one was missing. I don't think I will miss 1 from a bucket of 71 other ones. I also bought something for Ali and its in perfect condition just the batteries don't work. After that trailer we went into the bigger building where other people can join the cast members. They sell some food in there and then disney clothes and toys at a discount price. I got a bag and a shirt both of them where $30 on their own but I got them for basically $10 each. After that Carrie needed to go to work but she dropped me off on the way there! I walked from the contemporary to the main entrance. It was less then a 5 min walk. I walked around and went to the place where I saw the watches. I thought they had sold the one I liked but then I found it in a different spot. I decided to wait and look around first before I was to buy anything. I tried to Skype taylor but it didn't really work and I had no head phones and so I could hardly hear anything. Then all of a sudden different music came on and then a dance party started. the most exciting thing is that fro-zone was there! I had never seen him before so it was so exciting!!! After that I finally went back to the jewellery store. The person helping me at the store was an ICP from Australia he was really cool and funny. I waited for them to size it and then I went to the enchanted tiki room. On the way there though I went on the pirates of the Caribbean ride. I will always love this ride so much. The enchanted Tiki room was so cool! I loved it!!!!!! After that I decided to walk back to the bus. I just missed a bus so I had to wait for half an hour for another bus. It wouldn't of been that bad if it wasn't a cold windy night in the middle of a parking lot. After that I just went home and relaxed as I was tired and had work the next day.


Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment