Saturday 7 December 2013

Back to work again!

This post will be about the last two days of work. So I can get fuly updated!


Thursday: 

Today was a normal day at work. It was going so slow untill about 6:00. I was on pre show greeter. The new thing they have instead of promenade greeter. I was standing with Kristal at greeter when a person from guest relations came down the stairs. I at first thought that it was weird to see someone in full costume walk around. The people behind him all have full beers so Kristal did her job and said they had to finish their drinks but the next show was in 14 min so they had time. Then one of them took their sunglasses off and said "I can finish this in 12" and they all walked down the bridge. Kristal and I looked at eachother in shock as the person was Neil Partick Harris! I knew he loved the canada film but I didn't think I would actually see him! I eventually went to do trivia with the group and from the podium I could see them. After trivia was over I saw then red light come on the same time they walked in the pre show so I did the welcome spiel. He was on his phone walking towards the doors but it was still so cool. I went back to pull what I thought was going to be rotation but it wasn't. I got pre show greeter again. When I talked to a coordinator he was like are you sure you don't want to watch the movie with NPH? So I did. It was cool. At the end of the movie his fiancĂ© decided to dance around doing spins and kicks and did flips on the lean rails. He must do things like this often because the other people with him didn't pay much attention. After that we fixed the schedule and went on with rotation. 

Yesterday was just a normal day. Longer then normal though. This girl Alison had tickets for the taping of the Christmas parade and so she wanted a later shift that day and I started at three. My shift was going to be 3:00-11:45 but I changed it for 11:00-9:45. Two hours longer but that was okay. I had a good conversation with one of my coworkers. They are becoming my favourite person to work with. Okay no they definitely are. That made the day go by so much faster. 

Today was a normal day again. Nothing out of the ordinary other then I'm an finally getting sick. I knew it was coming eventually I was just waiting for it to happen. I am currently in the break trailer waiting for Carrie. I am done 15 min before her and I use to not wait but I decided to now. I get home almost half hour later but I don't mind. I lost my laundry card which sucks. I don't know where it is. I had planed on doing laundry it up early so I would have time then I couldn't find my card. I will have to wait untill I have cash to do it. Which sucks but what ever. I have a feeling the cards at the bottom of my basket but I don't know really. 



Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment