Tuesday 10 December 2013

Back to work I go!

After an amazing three days off I had two days back at work! They where both normal day at work nothing really exciting happened that I remember. I don't like illuminations as I have probably mentioned before. Lucky me I had to do it both days.... Saturday I had a few rude people. I told one girl I was going to call someone and then she listened thankfully because I don't know how to call anyone. Sundays was good though, everyone listened and was out as fast as I could be. The holiday fireworks are so cool. They are my favourite part of the show, I don't know why they just are. The end of those fireworks are crazy! They are so loud you can feel the ground shake and you can't hear afterwords, but it's so cool! On Sunday I decided to wait for Carrie and Carolyn because they where done shortly after me. I called my sister and talked for her for a bit. When they came in turns out Carrie drove so it worked out better for me in the end!


Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment