Monday 17 February 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas…

Okay, no it's not but it was the first thing I thought of when deciding to come up with a title for this post. I feel like I really should stop apolagizing for when I don't write in while. So I will do a quck update before bed.


Friday- Monday: Work nothing exciting that I can remember.

Tuesday: Kim and I where going to go to a park but we decided to sleep in instead and and we just relaxed at home and then we did something but I don't really remember what we did to be honest…… Oh well!

Wednesday jan 29th: Kim and I went to Hollywood studios with this guy I met, he is from NZ and he work on main St. USA. He said he would text me when the bus was on its way to vista. He texted me and there for giving me only 15 min notice. Kim wasn't ready at all so we got on the next bus. Once we got there I had to be the guide. I hate being the guide because I don't want to make someone do something they don't like. Seeing as Kim has only been there once and Kenny has never been I didn't have much choice. The first thing we did was go on the great movie ride. I love that ride so much! The bimbo's though didn't realize it was an actual ride…. They where so surprised when the doors opened and they saw the ride. They thought the entire thing was the movie clips in the que, stupid people. Anyway, we had the cowboy which was new. After that we went on star tours, it was a little too rough for Kenny and Kim but I loved it. We then met woody and buz and then got food. Kenny announced that he wanted to say for fantastic while Kim and I really didn't want to. We went to watch Muppet vision and thats always amazing. A few other things we did was, Rockin' roller coster, toy story, looked around one man's dream. We went to the ABC place and got a drink and just talked. We persuaded him to not go see fantastic and wait until it is warmer! When we got the looooong bus ride home, Kim and I went to the apartment then to the club house. We rented some movies and then watched something borrowed while eating food. It was a nice way to end the day.


Thursday jan 30th:

I slept in super late I got up at 1, I was so afraid I would be groggy because of over sleeping. My plan was to go to the outlets and then the dollar store. Instead Carrie wanted to go to this different dollar store and because she is sick she didn't want to go alone. I spent way more then I wanted to but what ever… I put my stuff away and then went to the outlets. Once I got home I just relaxed and talked to monica.


Friday jan 31st:
I had work at 2:30 as it was EMH. The last two hours didn't drag on like they normally do which is good.

Saturday Feb 1st:

Nothing exciting happened and it was just a normal day at work.


Have a magical day!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment