Wednesday 26 February 2014

Fast forward…. to canada

So I haven't been to hard on myself for not posting as I have been trying to write in my journal as often as I can. I looked at what I wrote and nothing was worth posting so I decided to fast forward a bit to Feb 13th and my weekend at home.

Thursday Feb 13th:

 I left the apartment at 4:00am and got in the cab to the airport. Check in took 2 seconds and then I went to security and that also took only two seconds. I bought a few things at some stores and then journaled waiting to get on the flight. The flight was really short it only took 2 hours to get there because of the wind. They said the flight might be bumpy but it wasn't at all. When I saw my dad we got in his car and drove to aurora. He had to pick up his new car from the office. On the way home we stopped and went to get a burger but we got more then that. Two of the employees where fighting with each other, so very exciting we would never see that at Disney. We then went got a new bank card and then went home. I relaxed at home for a bit before leaving to go get new canadian flag stamps and then we went and got Ali and pyper from school. Eventually Grandma and Puppa came over for dinner. It was nice to see them again I missed them. We sat around eating dinner watching the Olympics talking. It was like I had never left.

Friday Feb 14th:

I ended up sleeping in really late so all I did was get up shower and then drove to Collingwood. We dropped the cats off at the condo and then went to metro. Once we got back mom and Ali got home. We sat around for a bit before leaving to go to dinner. We went to the hungry sumo, as always it was fantastic. After dinner I just sat in my room watching tv getting ready for the exciting days of skiing!


Saturday Feb 14th:

We got up and left the house at 8:00, dad dropped us off at the south lodge and then I went to the snow school area. I talked to Jeff for a bit before saying hello to Mo. I said hello to a few other people before sitting on Ali's lap in the snowboarding area for the meeting, the only time I will ever do that! After the meeting I went to the base lodge and had coffee with my dad (well not really I don't drink coffee). We put our ski stuff on and then went out for a few runs. We then had lunch and then went back out with mom for an hour before going in for the day. I sat in the base lodge for a while before like normal going into the south lodge. After that the usual watching Tv and then going to bed.


Sunday Feb 15th:

Today was a better day. I had a goal to ski all of the runs before I could be done for the day. I went to the snow school meeting again and after went and put my ski stuff on. Dad and I did almost half of the hills before going in for lunch. It was to crowded so we decided to just go back out and finish all of the hills before lunch. After lunch I sat in the south lodge talking to Mo. After that I just went back to the condo and relaxed for the rest of the night like normal.


Monday Feb 16th:

I don't really remember what happened as I didn't journal and I don't want to go into much detail as I have a few more days to catch up on. We got up had a big breakfast and then went skiing. Ali had a few lessons but we managed to go for a few runs together. After that we went back to the condo packed up and went home.


Tuesday Feb 17th:

Today was a stressful day and I don't realy feel like writing about it again. All the really matters is that I got back to orlando safe. Not on time because the flight was delayed but safe.



Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment