Tuesday 2 September 2014

What a strange Disney world I live in

This is a short random post. Last night was games and before we attempted to play a game Carolyn and Carey told us about their crazy day. They ended up going to Hollywood studios and when they went to meet Mickey they had already closed his line for the day. The strange part was Carey had said "after the day I had I just really needed a hug from Mickey to make everything better." Down here that is a totally normal and understandable thing. Try and say that back in canada, people will think you are crazy. For those of us who love Disney enough to go to the parks often. Disney literally becomes your entire life. For example I am currently on the bus back from Walmart. I haven't been in the mood to go to a park the past two days. Now I am in this meh mood and am considering going to mk for a little bit. It's probally because I am so close to the end I am reflecting so much. I didn't quite fit in back home, and I was okay with that. Down here though I finally feel like I belong. I am surrounded by people who get it. This might be the only chance I get to just hop on the bus and go to a park just because, well because you can. Really the only thing holding me back from going to the park yesterday and today is the long bus ride. Other wise I wood be there all the time. Well that's all for now. I will update about what's been going in here soon. 



Untill next time, 
Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment