Friday, 1 August 2014

Where did June go?

EjjejejdjwIt seemed like May went on forever, because of this June decided to not show up. Actually though I can't believe it's all ready July. I am going to try and do my best to recap what has happened over the past month.

I eventually did get my back card and so I could finally get proper food. I also bought captain hooks pirate ship. It was so expensive but totally worth it! I also went to the mall every Tuesday two weeks in a row. I was attempting to get my computer fixed. I didn't make an apointment the first week as I just needed to get something else. The following week I made an apointment but for the wrong day. I was going to go the next week but I forgot to make an apointment early enough. The week after was canada day so I couldn't go then. 

I went to a park almost every week. I decided that I should start doing more park things as I don't have forever here. 

The last week if June was full of more goodbyes. Allison had her last day this week but was doing her lasts early because her family would be here for her last week. 
On Monday June 22 was her last animal kingdom day. It was also the only thing I could do because of work. Amy and I met Allison at the commons and she took us to the park. Madeline was also coming but had to go to Walmart first so was meeting us there. We went on tough to be a bug and went over to doing land to go on dinosaur. We went on Everest and a walking trail before heading over to Africa. We went on kilamanjo safaris, my first time this program! We went on the other walking trail and met up with Madeline. We went over to rafikis planet watch. We went in the sound booth and it's the more terrifying thing ever. Of course we had to go hang out with the goats because really why would you go over there for any other reason? We went on the second walking trail before heading over to festival of the lion king. From there we still had time before our dinner reservation so we went on Everest again. We still had time so we went on dinosaur again. That ride honestly get setter every time you go on it. We had dinner at the yak and yetti. It was the first Disney sit down resturant I have been to. After dinner we went to Allison's for a bit before Allison and I went to Mary's throw out. Katie and Matt where skyped in and that was cool. It was a good group of us and it was a very casual thing. I got a degrassi pillow and blanket, along with an award! I was not expecting it at all but it was so cool! That Wednesday was Mary's  last day. I went over to Epcot for 10:30 to be there when merch does their last thing. The managers come over and give them a certificate and the person leaving gets to say a few words. She was getting an er for 2:30 so we had some time to kill before then. We went on a few rides before heading back over. Mary clocked out changed and then tossed her boots. There's this one that went really far to the left and so you can still see it. After that we walked to the boat at ig and headed over to Hollywood studios. We did a few things there before watching fantasmic. The next day Mary was doing a four parks one day thing. I had never done one before and I wante to spend the time with Mary so I took a "mental health day" so I could go. I am really glad that I did. We didn't have te best timing as it took us 8 hours to do two parks but we did it! In the process we made amazing memories and amazing pictures. 

This week was a busy week. Tuesday was canada day so Jess, Madeline and I got dressed up in our canada gear and went over to Epcot. They had free food and my favourite part the canada pins! we are only alowwed to wear the canada Mickey pin on canada day. Although I was not working I did get one for free and I was thankful I didn't have to pay for it! We walked around Epcot getting pictures with so people from different countries. We where in a group that split when some people went home. I went into future world and went on some rides. After that I went home for a by before going to Chatham. The pavilion was having a BBQ and it was a small group but it was good that we did something. After being there for a few hours Sheldon asked if we wated to go to the Paterson pool for a bit. So a group of maybe 6 of us. All merchies other then me went to Paterson. It was a nice way to end the night with my favourite people. 

Wednesday was Allison's and Laura's last day. I was planing on going to Laura's last merchie thing that starts at 11.  I got up in time to go but then I decided that I would just see her later on when I went to Alison's last spiel. I did some thigs in vista I needed to do then I went over to Epcot. Kristal did her last spiel and then went to am gard right after. There was a large group of us and we stayed for Allison's boot toss and the rest of the things she needed to do. After that was all done I went back home for a bit before getting on a bus to Epcot again. I got Starbucks and walke around mouse gear for awhile. I went to the break room to see if anyone else was going to Allison's last fantasmic that night. Realizing no one was going and the fact it was already after 9 I got on a boat and went to HS. It's faster then walking but not by much. I have walked it before but that night I decided to take the easy way. At fantasmic it was me, Allison, Nathan, Kirsten, Britney, Allison's mom and her sister. It was a good send off to such a wonderful girl like Allison. 

Fourth of July was an intresting day. I booke it off a few weeks in advance because there was no way that I wanted to work it with so many drunk people. Nathan knew I had the day off and asked if I wanted to do anythig. We decided to go to Epcot together. When I met him at Epcot though he was with Olivia and wade. Olivia is in the attraction also and wade is in food and bev. They are both really nice I just never thought I would hang out with wade out side of work. In fact I never really talk to wade ever. I met them in mouse gear and then we stared out journey around world show case. By the end of the night we went around world show case three times. We had dinner in Italy. The first time I went to a sit down resturant in world show case. It was something that I never planed on doing but now I can say that I did. We ended up in front of canada to watch the fireworks. There was a large group of food and bev so I stood with the merchies at cart. After it was over I wated in the break trailer with Kim, tiz and Carey. We waited for the croud to die down before heading out. We were in line when some good and bev Canadians pulled us out of line. We tried to get a cab but then ended up just getting rides with other people. There was a pool party going on that night too. I got in the car with the Chatham people so I waited for a bus to go back to vista there. I wasn't planing on going but then on the bus to vista I decided I might as well go. So I ran to my apartment and quickly got changed. Int right back on a bus again to Patterson. When I got there there wasn't a lot of people. More people came and I ended up being thankful that Olivia was there as she was the only attractions person there. I was there for awhile before deciding to leave. Over all it was a good fourths July

So seeing as this post so far has taken me almost a Month. I am going to end this here and continue the next half of June on a new post.

So until next time, have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment