Saturday 14 September 2013

Medical insurance

Medical insurance was one of the few bigger things I needed to figure out before leaving to Disney. I decided to go with seven corners insurance. They are the company that yummy jobs has advertised on their website. I decided to go with them soley on the reason that other people have gone with them. So that way I also didn't have to do any research about insurance company's. You only need insurance for the first four months of your contract. Then after that you can switch over to Disneys health insurance. I got the insurance for just a little over four months to make sure there is some possible overlap to be safe. It was really easy to figure out what to do. Yummy jobs gave me all the information I needed when I first got hired about medical insurance and how much coverage I needed. Although Disney is trying to do everything themselves now to do with the crp. I am guessing that once the transition is completed Disney will give the next round of applicants the information they need.
If any one has any questions feel free to email me any time!

Have a magical day! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment