Friday 6 September 2013

Flight

I HAVE FINALLY BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO FLORIDA!!!

I decided to go with flying and I'm glad I did! I was talking to a fellow October 29th (Carolyn) girl about her flight. I asked when she was arriving in Orlando and she said 1:21 and that was the same time that the flights I was looking into landed. So that made me want to drive down less, knowing that someone would be on the other end that I could meet up with. Well it turned out that her connecting flight from Edmonton leaves from Toronto. That made me more exciting knowing we could have the same flight, and if not then we would connect in orlando. I asked and she booked a flight with west jet and so I looked up west jet flights, as I was planing on going with Delta. I thought I found the flight so i decided then that I would defiantly fly and not drive. This morning I talked to my mom about it and I texted my dad saying that I wanted to fly. I booked my flight, and so now its official! I am for sure going to Disney on October 29th! I was so nervous to press the confirm button! Booking the flight is a huge step. Its the thing that for me makes me realise that I'm actually going to florida! After booking my flight I emailed Disney international recruiting telling them my flight information and am waiting to hear back confirming they got this information. The next big step of medical insurance, I am starting to look into it but I might just go with Seven Corners because I won't have to look up any more options.


Thats all for now,

Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment