Wednesday 11 September 2013

Frustrated, lost and confused

I have no idea what is going on right now. For so long I have been thinking that they make it very easy for you to transition to Disney, now i'm not to sure. I have a feeling that they are trying a new system where Disney careers is the main company instead of yummy jobs, but no one has told us. It use to be that if you where from Canada and you had any questions you could e-mail Kristen from yummy jobs. I don't think she has anything to do with the program as it is getting closer to the arrival date and no e-mails from her. I have received one e-mail from yummy jobs recently about hotels and places to stay incase you arrive early for your program. I wish they would just send out an e-mail saying this is whats going on from now on any further questions can be directed to. Just anything to know that we have someone to talk to. I also think that they are switching over to paperless everything so I don't think I am receiving a welcome pack in the mail. I am 90% sure I have gotten the equivalent of it by an email titled 'welcome'. When I had a question about the exact length that you needed medical insurance, on the Facebook group someone said they tell you in the welcome pack. I HAVENT RECEIVED A WELCOME PACK, AND THERE WAS NO MENTION ABOUT INSURANCE ON ANY EMAIL RECENTLY! I am not mad at anyone, this process will get figured out eventually and maybe for the people just applying it will be more clear to them. But for me someone who started out with yummy jobs, for them to switch it two months before I leave is a bit confusing. I emailed Disney and they said I need it for the first 90 days.... THATS NOT FOUR MONTHS! Ugh I am just stressed because this is such a big thing to possibly mess up! I do not want to pay for insurance and then it be the wrong length! I guess we will wait and find out!


Sorry about the rant, I just needed to vent some of my frustration. This does not in any way make me dislike Disney or this program any less. Once it gets sorted out it will all be magical again!


Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment