Monday 7 January 2013

Application

I applied for the program the day after I turned 18. I had been counting down the days until I was finally old enough to apply to work for the mouse. The application was surprisingly really easy. After going on the walt disney international program website I found the yummy jobs website that is where I found out more information about the program and how to apply. I uploaded my CV and filled out the form and hit send and then began the wait. The questions they ask on the website are basic questions about your information, why you want to do the program and when you are available from. To make your CV yummy jobs has useful templates that they give you on their website. If you want take time to explore their website as they have more information then just programs. The thing I love about yummy jobs is that their website is very user friendly and Kristen is very friendly and helpful. I know that she deals with prople from all over canada who want to know about the program and people who are already in the program but when you have a question she makes it seem like she puts thought into the answer not just copy and pasting answers.

After you apply depending on when you applied you may have to wait a few months or a few days to hear back about what the decision is. After the initial interview there is a pre screen telephone interview as well as a face to face interview.

Have a magical day!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment