Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wilderness lodge and stuff

I know I said I would be updating every day again but it's hard when work is so boring. I know no one will want to read it as much as I don't want to write it. I am currently at wilderness lodge so I decided it was a good time to update. Like I said work has been boring. In a way that's good, no drama or anything like that. Saturday was a good day because it went by super fast, everything ran smoothly, there where still open seats on the 9:30 bus and we took the fast way home. To bad it wasn't my Friday, Sunday (my Friday) went by super slowly. It wasn't just me with that opinion, everyone working that day said the same thing. Finally though my work week was over and time for yet another uneventful weekend.

Monday I surprisingly got up early. No don't really remeber what I did. I just hug around the house. Eventually I decided I needed to get out of the house. I took the bus to Chattam wich took forever! The bus was so hot I drank my entire wate bottle before even getting to Chattam. Finally after the usual 20 min I got there and off the bus. I walked to publix and got Oreos, poptarts, ice cream and to be healthy 1/4 watermelon.  I got back to my apartment, ate half the tub of ice team as it was melted. Put it in the freezer and then maybe not even 20 min later ate the rest of it for dinner. Not the healthiest I know, but it had almonds in it so that counts for something right? I watched glee on my computer untill it was time to go to games. It was Erica, Sheldon and myself small but mighty group. We played pandemic for the third week in a row and this time we saved the world! We where one turn away from loosing but it was okay we made it anyway and saved the world!! After the game was over we still had some time so we talked for awhile before Erica and I went back to vista. 

Tuesday I woke up late and it was raining. I took my time getting ready and just say around the appartment all day. Someone from housing came by to see if they fixed our shower from the original problem. I told him about the fact our spout was broken. He came back and fixed it himself. So now after three days we can have a proper shower! Other then that I didn't do anything exciting. I got caught up on shows I haven't seen for while. It eventually stopped raining and the sun even came out. I kinda felt bad for not doing anything but that didn't last long. 

Today, Wednesday. I had it in my head that I would go to the magic kingdom today. I woke up at a decent time and got ready for the day. I got the bus to Chattam to go grocery shopping at publix. I got back home and put away the food while making my lunches for the week. After that I went to the bus stop to wait to go to wilderness lodge. I have never been there and my goal is to step foot in every Disney resort hotel so I decided to go. I also remeber when we where planing our vacation last time that i really wanted to stay at that hotel. I still do and I am planing in spending a night there soon. I got there and it was like a dream come true. I don't think I have ever gotten so excited about going into a hotel before. I walked in and it is just like I imagined it. I walked around for a bit and then went and sat at the beach looking out at the water. It's a man made lake but it is still cool to look at. They also have boat rentals so it was more like being at Marco with the sound of boats in the water going past. I then walked over to the boat transportation but the line was long and I didn't see a boat so I thought it would be faster to walk and take a bus. So that's what I did, I walked over to the bus loop and that's when I started this post. After waiting for awhile a bus finally showed up. I got on and on the way to mk ghostbusters started playing and then don't you forget about me from breakfast club played after that. I didn't listen to the entire thing as we got to mk really quickly. What made it even better was the fact that as soon as I got off the bus colours of the wind started playing. I knew that it was going to be a good afternoon. I walked around mk literally. I walked from tomorrow land to fantasy land, then to liberty square and then skipped frontier land and went right into adventure land. I then walked out of the park and got on a monorail. All the ride lines where too long for me to do anything by myself. I could of but I didn't really want to go on anything. I got on the monorail to the ttc and then to Epcot. I went on captain eo and then by that time it was 7:15. I walked to cast services got on the bus and headed home. I made myself dinner and then made cookies. I talked to the roommates for awhile before finally deciding to go to bed. Over all it was the most productive day I have had in awhile. 




Have a magical day! 


Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment