Monday 4 November 2013

Training day one/ My birthday!

I didn't update yet about yesterday and I wanted to update before any more time went by without an update. I haven't found that I am super busy just that when I am home I am talking to my roommates or eating. Anyway I had yesterday off! Because we don't have our park passes yet we need to find something else to do! I slept in and then took my time getting ready! After that I took the bus to the commons and went to the outlet and then to Walmart. When I got back a few hours later Kim and I went to the boardwalk. We where planing on going to the Poli to go watch the fireworks but we decided not to.

And then that brings us to today! My birthday!
My birthday was good, mostly because I kept forgetting it was my birthday! The day started off with a early bus ride to EPCOT for discovery day! I didn't think I could like anything more then traditions but I did! I will not say much about it because I had no idea what to expect and so it was amazing! It was really cool to see the original plans for EPCOT and Walt's vision. I am a HUGE Walt Disney fan, so this class was amazing! After lunch I had some e-learning, it was so boring but luckily I finished about an hour early so I came home right away. I am so lucky to have a roommate with a car! She took me to walmart so I could get my boots for work tomorrow! Really the best thing I could ever hope for ever!!! Then we picked up Carolyn from Paterson and she dropped the two of us off at DTD. When Carrie got back to DTD with the other girls we went bowling. It was so much fun! I love all of those girls so much! It has only been a short time and I all ready am so close to all of them! Carrie told the waiter it was my birthday so he gave me a candle and did this weird dance thing. It was amazingly random but I loved it! These girls have quickly become my family and I love them so much! We all look out for each other and we all care.

Tomorrow I have my first official on the job training! I am so glad I have someone else who is training with me so that it is less awkward for me! I am working from 12:30- 9:30 it kinda sucks that it ends so late, but at least I will know how to close and the other days are early endings. I am looking forward to actually knowing what I am doing. When I first got here the first 24 hours I was so lost and confused and now I understand everything a lot more. I am excited for the time when I actually know what I am doing and not stressing about work.


That is all for now!
Have a magical day!

Sam

P.S My phone is still canadian! My phone is not unlocked and so the sim wont work in it this sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment