Tuesday 16 April 2013

And the verdict is!

I GOT IN!!! Kristen sent out an e-mail yesterday just letting everyone know that they are on the opportunity list and we will find out sometime before september, maybe. We thought that this was a way of her saying that we will have to have to wait a lot longer to hear anything. Not a good sign for us. Then today at about 5pm I got an email from her, I didn't think anything of it. Yesterday when I saw the email me heart stopped and then when I read the e-mail I was disappointed. So today i thought it was another update until I saw the word CONGRATULATIONS! I saw when I was going and what I am going to be doing and then I screamed and ran downstairs to tell my mom. I then ran outside to tell my dad. I read the email entirely even though I know what it looked like from seeing other peoples e-mail on blogs and such. So it has been confirmed that I am going to be working in attractions in the Canadian pavilion starting October 29th!  I am so excited!!! I am a little nervous about having to do the spiel, but I am hoping that after working 3 months at camp I will be comfortable enough to make the spiel. Kristen said that she will send more information with in the next three weeks and I am getting excited to start this process!!!



Have a magical day!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment